I have to say this is something that I have been thinking of since finding out I was pregnant.
I am a Christian, I believe that God sent his son here to die on the cross for our sins
and yet that fact never actually hit a nerve with me until I became a mother.
I love my son so much and could never imagine sacrificing him for anyone else
or for that matter everyone else. Every day when I look at him I think of this
it absolutely amazes me the love that God has for us.
True, He knew that Jesus was returning to Heaven to sit at His side but to stand by
and watch and allow your child to go through so much pain in order to save the souls
of everyone else must have been a horrible feeling to have to go through even as the
Almighty Most High Lord. Yet thinking of this gives me peace and makes my heart swell
that He loves us THAT much that He was willing to not only let His son endure that pain
but to endure the pain Himself of watching Jesus go through being tortured to death.
On top of that the pain of knowing that it was His own creations that was causing this.
I can not fathom being able to feel that much pain and am so grateful to God for loving
us so very much. I get sad sometimes that Jonathan doesn't have a daddy in his life
but when I think about God and His love I am happy that he has the most wonderful
Father in his life that I could ever ask for!
Popular Posts
-
Last week my nephew Ethan's leg was broken at daycare. This was the same daycare that I got Jonathan kicked out of by yelling at the...
-
I have to say this is something that I have been thinking of since finding out I was pregnant. I am a Christian, I believe that God sent ...
-
Things have been wild and crazy this winter! First my financial aid was delayed which delays me paying my bills! Then I was sick with br...
-
Sitting here practicing our names tonight... M: What's your name? J: Jonathan Housley M: What is mommy's name? J: Jennifer H...
-
My son is a water baby! He loves to swim and play in the water, even if its just washing his hands for 10 minutes! So when I give him a bath...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment