Sitting here practicing our names tonight...
M: What's your name?
J: Jonathan Housley
M: What is mommy's name?
J: Jennifer Housley
M: What is Daddy's name?
J: ummmmmmmm.... THEO!!!
M: No thats not it.
J: ummmmmmm....Campbell!
M: yes thats Daddy's last name.... what is his first name?
J: ummmmmmm T
M: close, its TJ.
J: YAY! Campbell TJ!
M: LOL yeah j... who the heck is Theo?
J: THEO is balkin!
Oh Lord what have I done to this child!? LOL
Popular Posts
-
Last week my nephew Ethan's leg was broken at daycare. This was the same daycare that I got Jonathan kicked out of by yelling at the...
-
I have to say this is something that I have been thinking of since finding out I was pregnant. I am a Christian, I believe that God sent ...
-
Things have been wild and crazy this winter! First my financial aid was delayed which delays me paying my bills! Then I was sick with br...
-
Sitting here practicing our names tonight... M: What's your name? J: Jonathan Housley M: What is mommy's name? J: Jennifer H...
-
My son is a water baby! He loves to swim and play in the water, even if its just washing his hands for 10 minutes! So when I give him a bath...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment