- First my financial aid was delayed which delays me paying my bills!
- Then I was sick with bronchitis
- Then J had ear infections and had to get new tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed.
- Then he got RSV and I had to miss a whole week of school and couldn't go around anyone because all my friends have kids and its super contagious! Apparently its contagious before you even know you have it because we stayed with my best friend before he got sick and now her kids are all sick with RSV and I feel like crap for it!
- J being sick really put me behind in school so I am trying hard to play catch up! I think the hardest class for me this semester is going to be Spanish for Social Work! All the Spanish I just learned a few semesters ago is now out the window!!
- Then here comes the Thundersnow Snowpocalypse! Come to my brothers so I can at least have adults to talk to and internet to play on!!
- Just when I think its safe to go home I load up all our things and take my niece and nephew with me to go to my house! We got stuck in the snow for about 10 min because I couldn't get any traction to go up the hill and the truck behind me wouldn't back up so I could! Finally he went around me and THEN I was able to get out and make it home!
- I unload the car get in the house and go to try and get my things ready for a shower when I see water misted all over the bathroom floor. The sink isn't dripping like I had left it but the bathtub still is. After making a quick call to my brother to find out how to turn the water off I started the cleanup. It wasn't that bad so it must have JUST happened. I checked the kitchen and all was dry and still dripping so I am hoping it is just a small pipe in the bathroom sink and I don't have to replace ALL my pipes again! If I had the guts to give up my house I would just sell it and do campus housing! Its about the same price and a lot less hassle! I am just so proud to have been able to buy this house on my own at age 24 and hate to give it up! Even though as T constantly tells me it isn't worth the stress and I would LOVE living on campus!
- So back to my brothers we go!! Load the car back up get to Brad's and my back is killing me! My brother being the awesome brother he is lets me go sleep in his "cloud" (our nickname for his bed) and he took the sofa bed!
- Today I get up and get ready to go to DHS so I can renew my daycare benefits and Jonathan's healthcare and I get the car all ready, J's car seat in the middle, car warmed up...we get in the car and halfway down the street my wipers stop working and since being the awesome state Oklahoma is it is SNOWING AGAIN!! I can't see out my window so I stop the car to turn around and go back to Brad's and nice.... I am stuck! While I was freaking out because of the wipers not working I completely forgot that the right side of the road wasn't cleared at all and since I couldn't see i had stopped right in two freaking FEET of snow! A man and my brother came to help me but of course those of you that know my brother know he didn't do it quietly or nicely! I got yelled at for a good 20 minutes about how stupid I am for driving straight into a snowdrift! ggrrr as if I wasn't frustrated enough! After we got back home and I was able to explain what happened and he was warmed up from being up to his knees in snow digging me out he calmed down and all is well but today just reinforced my belief that I have the.worst.luck. EVER.
Good thing is that unlike the week j had RSV I am staying positive and not freaking out. I am thankful that my brother has room to let us stay and that I know God is watching out for me. Life may suck right now but God is always good!
No comments:
Post a Comment