Popular Posts
-
Last week my nephew Ethan's leg was broken at daycare. This was the same daycare that I got Jonathan kicked out of by yelling at the...
-
I have to say this is something that I have been thinking of since finding out I was pregnant. I am a Christian, I believe that God sent ...
-
Things have been wild and crazy this winter! First my financial aid was delayed which delays me paying my bills! Then I was sick with br...
-
Sitting here practicing our names tonight... M: What's your name? J: Jonathan Housley M: What is mommy's name? J: Jennifer H...
-
My son is a water baby! He loves to swim and play in the water, even if its just washing his hands for 10 minutes! So when I give him a bath...
Friday, February 4, 2011
J's newest funny saying
So Jonathan goes through these stages where he has one sentence or word that he says that just cracks everybody up! The newest one started off as "What you doing?" which sounds more like "Whatchu doin?" it has now evolved to "Whatchu doin Pica?" followed by "Pica, whatchu doing?" It sounds so funny that it has all of us in my brothers house repeating it throughout the day! He calls my niece Pricilla, Pica. Where he came up with it I have no clue but he has always called her that. He can say Priscilla and will say it on rare occasion. But just like he can say Heather he chooses not to and calls Heather... "YeahYa". I need to get a video of him saying it because it really is the funniest thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment