Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random face book conversations


Here is a conversation I had with a guy friend of mine tonight on facebook.... lol people crack me up. names have been changed/taken out and most curse words as well.. I was laughing so hard it was all I could do to type lol!


my friend: jenn boo-boo?
i'm kinda grossed out right now and freaked out too!

me: lol y?

my friend: MY HOMEGIRL'S MOTHER JUST SERIOUSLY HIT OM ME ON FACEBOOK CHAT,

me: rofl

my friend: THEN TOLD ME MY EYES HAS HER MESMERIZED
THEN SAID "I MIGHT NOT BE YOUR CUP OF TEA" 
AND THEN PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WOULD I FUCK HER???

me: OMFG THATS HILARIOUS!

my friend: ALL THIS IS GOING ON WHILE JESS IS ASKING ME "BABY WHAT DO U WANT FOR DINNER"
??????

me: did you tell wifey?!

my friend: No  i didn't tell wifey

me: lol would she not think it was funny?

my friend: should i tell the girl her moms tried me?
no wifey wouldn't think it was funny at all lmao

me: oh hecks yeah!
thats too bad. i think its hilarious!
im trying not to laugh so loud i wake j up!

my friend: i was like "is this really happening?"

me: lol

my friend: she's been married to my friend's father for 35 years
then u try the friend of your daughter since 5th grade?

me: stop you ar killin me
lol

my friend: so? you don't think she thinks i'm gonna tell her daughter? ...and they are sooooooooo close? this is just weird

me: hell i dont know that shit is crazy

my friend: weird? i wouldn't do her sober with bobby beck's d*ck!

me: maybe she was just messin with *you

my friend: i meant SINGLE with bobby... nah! she was dead ass serious dan a muuuuuuufu*ka!!

my friend: facebook is crazy as hell!!! lmao!!!
um?(grossed out) ANYWAYS, DETAILS ABOUT YOUR WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment